Home Made Ayurvedic Beauty enhancement tips with Natural Herbs Castor Oil, Aloe Vera, Honey, Milk, Raisins for anti ageing, prevent wrinkles, make skin glowing.
Since ancient times men and women desired beautiful and radiant skin. For this purpose they tend to use various modern creams and lotions available in market.
These creams are filled with various chemicals which may cause long term damage to skin. Hence using natural herbs is healthier and safer way.
Fresh fruits, vegetables, green leafy vegetables and various spices available in our kitchen in day to day use can be used to give healthy and radiant in a natural way.
Only external application of creams and potions will not be sufficient.
Intake of natural foods and blood cleansing herbs gives long lasting permanent results.
Few Beauty Enhancement tips which can be implemented at home :
- Heat on low flame 10 grams of ghee with 10 pepper cloves. Filter the ghee and remove the pepper. This ghee usage in food for one month cleans the blood.
- Mix few drops of lemon juice in raw milk and apply this on face. It helps in remove impurities and clean the skin pores.
- Apply castor oil on face to obtain wrinkle free skin.
- Applying orange juice to face gives glowing skin.
- Mix one tea spoon of honey with two tea spoons of cream and apply on the skin and remove with soft cloth after 5 minutes.
- Take cream or milk, add five to six drops of lemon juice and pinch of turmeric and apply as a face mask before sleep at night. Remove early in the morning.
- Make a juice of one carrot, half of beet root and one orange. Add half tea spoon of candy sugar powder to this juice and drink regularly for three months. This increases skin glow.
- Make a paste using sandalwood powder and turmeric in equal quantities.
Apply on skin for 15 to 20 minutes and clean with lukewarm water afterwards.
- In one glass of water add 20 to 25 raisins (Kismis), one seedless dry date and keep it aside overnight. Eat raisins and date and drink this water early in the morning regularly. This increase the blood in the body along with skin beautify.
- Drinking Aloe vera juice improves the health of the skin.
- Scrub the face with a slice of raw potato daily to obtain fair skin.
Also onion, lime and cucumber juice can be used for the same results.
- Mix sesame seeds with turmeric powder, add water and make a paste. Apply this on face before sleep and clean with lukewarm water in the morning.